July 09, 2009

Farewell

That's it. I GIVE UP!!!!!. Seriously, i don't want to hold on to it anymore.I've given it enough chances to turn around,but it doesn't want to. FINE!! I won't ever disturb it again!!!.It's finally time for me to let it go. 7 freaking years is long enough.It never appreciated my pressence , then i'll walk away.

I've wasted too many years,
I've shed too many tears,
and now it's time to say goodbye.

I'll still miss the times we had.
How you were there for me and i was there for you.


Once and for all, i'll really forget it.
No talking about it.
No more thinking of it.
No more scrolling to it's text.
No more starring at it's page.
JUST NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!

Today will be the day that i'll let it go completely.

You'll only be a "IT" to me now. no longer that special someone that i had close to my heart.

Good Bye.

No comments: