August 28, 2009

weirdest dream ever

i had a dream last night that it was so weird.It was a nice dream and a not so nice dream at the same time.

So, this is how it goes. For some reason, Edwin Van Der Sar,Yes THE Van Der Sar of Manchester Unitedwas don in KL again.So at first he was staying in this hotel, and i saw him there. I was like bringing him around and all.The next thing i know,he was sleeping in my brothers room(my old room) with Daphnie, Michelle,Ee Von and Hass. Don't even ask me why. Of course i got really exited and all, so i aske my dad to grab my camera to take photos. So we went to the room ans i started to take photos with him. He was really nice and all.My dad on the other hand wasn't such a great photographer, which annoyed me. so i asked him to take the angle that make us look very lovey dovey kind of photos.what he did next was, he put his arms around my hip and said is this okay?. Iwas like,oooooo. so then, blah blah blah. The next day i went to school. Daph and all were sitting there. then i brought out the photos.Only then i realized tin the photos, it wasn't Sar. IT WAS THEM!!!!! I got really furious. I stop talking to them bout 1 month.It was really funny.

Maybe it's because before i slept, i got fooled by Yin Li and i watched the UEFA Club Awards thingy.Sar looked so hot in the suit!!Goalkeeper of the year!!!

No comments: