July 17, 2009

Awesomely weird

OMG!!! today was fantastic, they were awesome!!! Like really fun and seeing all the Mu players especially Edwin Van Der Sar.

OMG VANDY'S LEGS ARE SO SEXAY!!!

So, i'll blog bout that tmr together with the pictures and all.But i had to blog bout this like NOW!

Anyway, it's actually a very interesting story.It has something to do with "it".
Well, me, jo ad millie were surveying the place pick the best spot for us to sit.Then, this guy in green was walking towards us.He was using his phone and he looked like he was looking for someone.Well, why would i bother what on earth this stranger was doing right! But then Hor, he look like "it" lor.My heart started pounding like shyte . and i didn't know what to do. Millie was like shouting my name for him to respond but it didn't work.So we went back to where jo's brother was sitting.Few minutes later,that green fella sat a few rows away from us. Then we decided to go check out the merchandises(my heart was still pounding) then hor, we went down lor. We didn't go see anything cause it was outside the gates.So hor, we went back lor. Then hor, they ask me to ask him if he is "it " lor. (my heart starts pounding EVEN faster)We went back to our row, standing at the stairs, preparing my speech to ask the fella if it's "it". I think we stood there bout 15 mins.(heart was pounding like Shyte)So, i went over there and said

"Hi, excuse me, you look like my friend.ermm, are you "it'."

He replied; "errr,No"


I don't know if you can say if this story is funny, or it's confusing me lor!. i was really freaking out because i thought it was him.Seriously, i was so distracted,But when i found out it wasn't him, there was a sense of disappointment in me.
(I don't know why i typed like that with all the "hor" and "lor")

Sigh, it was going on so well till Today.

Anyway, did i mention that VANDY IS SO SEXAY!!!


No comments: