July 24, 2009

i have too many things to blog about!! and i'm saving my one hundredth post for Manchester united!!

So anyway, I really hate it when they fight!i'll always be the middle person.It's not that i don't wanna help.But if i help one, what about the other.I really had it.Sometimes when i'm alone in my room, i'll think of all kind of shit and it hurts. it makes me cry. I don't want to feel that. I want us to all be happy.Is that so difficult? We used to be, can't we just me again. i really miss those times when we fool around eating dinner, laughing, Having A BLOODY conversation.We barely have any nowadays. It makes me feel sad. Come on, i'm sure we can all make each other happy.Right? do it for yourself and not anyone else. If i'm trying to make us feel happy, so can you guys.

No comments: